A new version is available that contains minor changes and bug fixes:
- bug fix for user query saving/retrieval/update
- bug fix for KWIC-view zoom
- virtual collection definition view zoom behaviour adjustment
- more lightweight use of components to enhance performance and minimize memory consumption
- HTML injection check for user-sensitive input fields
- encoding fix for German localization messages.
Among general performance updates, the current release includes a new feature provided by Piotr Pęzik’s Neo4j backend.
User interface updates:
- Collocation Analysis module accessible via “Search Tools” –> “Collocation Analysis”. Cf. also KorAP’s FAQ and our YouTube channel for a tutorial on how to retrieve collocation information (cf. http://youtu.be/hiKHw50Hq9k).
- CSS/visual updates to adjust for different screens resolutions
- KorAP Preference property to disable collection of private usage information
REST service updates:
- GET function for collocation (Neo4j Backend)
- HTTP parameter updates
- self-contained (state-less) authentication alternative
- Serialization API bug fixes
- Performance improvements