During the course of development several issues have been resolved in the current implementation of the frontend. Here is the changeLog for the new version available under “http://korap.ids-mannheim.de/app“.
- Bug fixes:
- save user query resulted in connection error
- query language was not persisted to query object upon saving
- constant request polling
- headline with query and total number of results in match view was hidden
- show total number of page results in match view
- bootstrap communication with backend service was executed per request
- annotation links in match did not line break upon page resize
- display of morphological information in a table per foundry and match
- quick search is disabled by default now (but can be enabled in KorAPPreferences)
- save current query is directly persisted to database
- predefined collections are no longer statically loaded, but integrated with the policy service. Thus, if a user does not match the available policies for the collection, the collection is not returned. Result: only accessible collections are displayed in the frontend.